• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Rarest cb / export you’ve owned

It was not an Export but pretty hard to find. It was an Original Model President ADAMS & she was a beautiful radio. You don't see many around. I was never into the Export CB's. It's a Big Radio & I used it as a Base not a mobile. It worked very well.

Reactions: Rwb
rarest radio humm the last galaxy i bought. it worked and used so much the chrome was wore off channel selecter,redone still going. its rare as it only was in shop 1 time for a light then a rebuild from hard work riding in semi truck. its seen 48 states canada n mexico.

rarest radio humm the last galaxy i bought. it worked and used so much the chrome was wore off channel selecter,redone still going. its rare as it only was in shop 1 time for a light then a rebuild from hard work riding in semi truck. its seen 48 states canada n mexico.
You referring to the 99v in another thread? Those really were great radios.

Reactions: Rwb
My AT-`Q5n is the rarest export I own. The Q5n2 has replaced it, so my Q5n is rare,and difficult to get, by my standards. ;)

Back in the late 70s early 80s, export radios were coming onto the scene. You heard someone on one every now and then. Not too many were popping for the cost. I never knew what all the hoopla was about until I got my Q5n last year. Now I have a Q5n and a Q5n2. Nice radios.
I still have my old, and working, Stalker IX|, if that helps.

My AT-`Q5n is the rarest export I own. The Q5n2 has replaced it, so my Q5n is rare,and difficult to get, by my standards. ;)

Back in the late 70s early 80s, export radios were coming onto the scene. You heard someone on one every now and then. Not too many were popping for the cost. I never knew what all the hoopla was about until I got my Q5n last year. Now I have a Q5n and a Q5n2. Nice radios.
You might be onto something. It can now be marketed as vintage and no longer made and the ebay crowd will be salivating at the mouth to bid on it :ROFLMAO:

I might just try it with mine!

Reactions: Rwb and bulldog69

I just put my Stalker IX DX online yesterday. I like the simplicity and quietness of it. Set the McKinley aside for the moment.
I'm not too convinced on the menu driven stuff just yet, I don't think. If I want to change any settings with the stalker, I just turn a knob and not have to push 2,3 or 4 buttons to get where I want.

might not be rare but dont see many,, i just got my tram d300 back from being repaired, man i love it, took out my cobra 142 gtl and put tram in its place, ancient turner +3 and getting good reports back,,

Reactions: codeman and Rwb

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.