• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Rat's Nest?

Ever try and trace a cable from one end to the other when everything is all tied up in neat bundles with cable ties and all tucked away. It's a night mare to find a broken wire. This guy has the right idea. It makes it easy to follow a single wire. Just pull on one end and look for the end that moves. (y) It works for me. :whistle:

Auctually yes I have. My yl decided to basically tidy up my shack and all the wires, coax, power etc
It was a very nice gesture but it was a pita trying to find certain wires. It's back to a wire cluster but no where near as bad as the ops posting.(y)

★ Sent from my Droid★

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    BLACKOUT HF
  • @ BJ radionut:
    I am beginning the packing process...XENIA bound Going "Lite": this year....2 items for sale...Rig #1 = FT-920/Gud to Ex condition/Hand Mike/pwr cord/manual (NO BOX) ... #2 = My 1 owner FT-950....EX condition...Original Shipping Double Box/Factory Manual/Never used hand mike...Booths 9107-9111...Ya'al come by say hello...
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Incoming Region Produces X3 Solar Flare
    May 15, 2024 @ 14:55 UTC
    Another major solar flare, but this time from an active region just beginning to turn into view off the east limb. It is possible that the group responsible is old AR 3654 from the previous rotation. The latest flare, an X2.99 event just peaked at 14:38 UTC (May 15). Stay tuned