• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

rci 2950 finals

O

obme ief

i see they used 2sc2312's and looking into the specs they seem to be the same as 2sc1969's.

am i correct on this and if so, why did they use the 2312's then?

ever lived in, never feard for...</p>

i see they used 2sc2312's and looking into the specs they seem to be the same as 2sc1969's.

am i correct on this and if so, why did they use the 2312's then?

ever lived in, never feard for...</p>

What is the collector - emitter voltage? Also what is the base voltage during TX, no drive applied?

Click Here To Go To FG Best Communications

bot452026.gif
</p>

Hi,

PLease tell me where on my site you found the 10mA alignment info, it sounds wrong to me.

A little trick I use is to not set it based on mA if the correct number is not known, but set the bias based on the base voltage, set the bias so the base voltage is 0.7 V, and the mA will be about right, better than just guessing what the mA should be.

The voltage should be set in pretty much the same way as you would to get the mA reading (the same test setup, except for the meter connection (leaving jumpers in place etc.)

Hope this helps, please dont forget to tell me where you saw that mA figure so I can check it out.

The Defpom

www.radiomods.co.nz/

www.TheDefpom.com

www.s-and-m-software.com</p>

Hi,

PLease tell me where on my site you found the 10mA alignment info, it sounds wrong to me.

A little trick I use is to not set it based on mA if the correct number is not known, but set the bias based on the base voltage, set the bias so the base voltage is 0.7 V, and the mA will be about right, better than just guessing what the mA should be.

The voltage should be set in pretty much the same way as you would to get the mA reading (the same test setup, except for the meter connection (leaving jumpers in place etc.)

Hope this helps, please dont forget to tell me where you saw that mA figure so I can check it out.

The Defpom

www.radiomods.co.nz/

www.TheDefpom.com

Hi,

this is from the service manual, when I get enough time I will update the entire page on my site to be more accurate.

Set radio to USB TX mode. Modulation off.

Connect current meter to TP7(+) and TP9(-) set VR13 for 10mA

Connect current meter to TP7(+) and TP8(-) VR12 + VR11 for 50mA

note for the final bias it should total 100mA, (50 mA + 50 mA) = 100 mA

The Defpom

www.radiomods.co.nz/

www.TheDefpom.com

Hi,

this is from the service manual, when I get enough time I will update the entire page on my site to be more accurate.

Set radio to USB TX mode. Modulation off.

Connect current meter to TP7(+) and TP9(-) set VR13 for 10mA

Connect current meter to TP7(+) and TP8(-) VR12 + VR11 for 50mA

note for the final bias it should total 100mA, (50 mA + 50 mA) = 100 mA

The Defpom

www.radiomods.co.nz/

www.TheDefpom.com

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.