• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

RCI 2970DX

T

Tumbleweed

Can these radios be set so they come on with the cb channels on first when you turn on the power?

Thanks,

CDX-350

2AK3350

</p>

Far as I know, it will power up with the "Manual" frequency reading of whatever channel it was on when it was last switched off. Pressing the "Man" button will get you the CB channel number, but getting it to show that on power-up is a trick I sure don't know.

M3D.jpg
</p>

Hey thanks for the reply. I was hoping maybe there was somewhere in the radio similar to a Delta Force that had a jumper or something.

Mine will show the last freq, ie.... 27.1850 if I was on 19 for the road, but when I push the man button it always goes to channel 9 then I have to scroll for others. It's not a big deal, I was just hoping there was a way to get it to power up on the cb band. I've got a couple of guys that drive for me that don't really do much radio, so I was trying to make it easier on them for 19 monitoring.

CDX-350

2AK3350

</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.