• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

RCI 2970n2 latest edition.

Not to deter you from selling, but why not just have the power on the 2970 turned down some or have a switch installed that turns the amp section off? Good luck with the sale.

I have a 2970 dx you should be able to use it with your amp it does the same thing that the 94 hp does but the 94 don't have fm in it the 2970 dx does its the one that was made before the n2 let me know what you think

I have a 2970 dx you should be able to use it with your amp it does the same thing that the 94 hp does but the 94 don't have fm in it the 2970 dx does its the one that was made before the n2 let me know what you think
I appreciate all the replies but I am set on a Galaxy 94hp. I know it doesn't have all of the features as the RCI but I am wanting the classic cb look. CB bug you know.

Reactions: Mudfoot
There's nothing wrong with the Galaxy. For am they rock. Good loud clear audio when setup right. Good luck on the sale.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.