• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

RCI 2995DX FINE THEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when i have wanted to annoy folks with different sounds on the base i just use waves found online and hold my mic a few inches in front of the computer speaker . no mods to the radio , no modules to buy and install and you're only limited by the amount of wave files you can find on the WWW .

If you want to really piss em off between their transmissions just say thank you. but say it in a high voice. just keep saying it and nothing else. they go ballistic. just too funny.

If you want a radio to have all those noisey toys, talk back, ect in it, then you should buy something besides a 2995dx radio.....

These 2995dx radios, are a sweet radio without all those things added to them...
And there the cleanest radio Ive ever ran, except for something like a Yaesu, Kenwood, or something like this...just my .02 worth..

If you want a radio to have all those noisey toys, talk back, ect in it, then you should buy something besides a 2995dx radio.....

These 2995dx radios, are a sweet radio without all those things added to them...
And there the cleanest radio Ive ever ran, except for something like a Yaesu, Kenwood, or something like this...just my .02 worth..

that's why i suggested the 2018 xtreme mic and using computer waves . don't molest those fine 29xx radios or subject them to golden screwdrivers .

Reactions: 1 person

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.