• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

RCi???

I would keep an I on QRZ and qth.com as well as Ebay . I believe in the past few weeks Ebay listed 2 . I bought mine new from an elderly Ham off QTH.com . I then bought a tone board box and CDX-8412 emailed me the instructions to install it .

Thanks for the info, how do you like this radio? Also, what is a average price for a used unit?

I would keep an I on QRZ and qth.com as well as Ebay . I believe in the past few weeks Ebay listed 2 . I bought mine new from an elderly Ham off QTH.com . I then bought a tone board box and CDX-8412 emailed me the instructions to install it .

I bought a used one at a hamfest here in NY for $100, works great except for the lights in the VFO.

I purchased mine in 2006 as a factory refurb and havent looked back. I have worked several states and a few countries with it. For the money you cant go wrong getting one.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.