• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Read this one, yes, read this one! Mooyimportantay

LoneWolf TN

Apr 2, 2005
Did I spell Mooyimportantay correctly? LOL :LOL: NOT
This is a must read if you want to get the proper perspective on things.
http://infowars.com/articles/immigration/kidd_illegals_will_you_be_prepared.htm

LoneWolf TN

PS, if you're not a fighter or a warrior, you had better learn how to fight. Either hand to hand or with your weapons. I know, more fear mongering right? NOT I left S.Cal about 18 years ago to escape the illegal mexican destroyers, to only find them pouring into WA state. I then moved to TN, now they are pouring into TN. Here we will make our stand. Along side many tough Tennessean Hillbilly Brothers and Sisters - to the death...
For Love or Freedom and Liberty and our Constitutional Republic

You pinche' mericon...there you go again with your racist dribble. The world if full of warriors...they just are not all on the same side.

This is the land of the free and opportunity is bountiful. Our southern brothers have seen the opportunity to take what "we" Americans give them for free.

So now you show your true colors, Yellow! You witnessed the problem 18 years ago and RAN to WA, then you retreated to TN where you will take your stand? You foolish whitey. You have already lost your fight. The North American Brotherhood will crush your puny attempt to fight this invasion and your grandchildred will wreath in pain as they witness the end of a passing culture. This land will once again be reclaimed by it's rightfull owners as yous dwindle away into history.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.