• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Realistic TRC-221

I feel so foolish! And I just I'm an idiot LOL anyway I need a manual for TRC—220 !! Also does anyone know the range when the antenna is fully extended on the TRC — 220? I believe it's almost a 6' long antenna LOL
Oh wow thank you so much !!! yeah 13 bucks, that's a hell of a racket... right LOL
I did find a manual On aNother sight for like 5 bucks, for an actual manual, so I believe I'm gonna pull the trigger on that 1 , and if I do ... I will scan it and post it up here for free for anyone to use .....I believe that this information should be free not sold.. right Amigo's?!¿!¿!‽ LOL. Also, on the sidebar, I truly and disappointed in companies like RadioShack and others who haven't taken it upon themselves to go through all of their manuals for all the products that they sold to us for decades and scan & list them GRATIS! YES¿!?!‽

Reactions: brandon7861

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.