• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

rebuilt dave/no name 12pill

fnkycoldmedina

May 18, 2005
pa
just back from stickman is my rebuilt 12pill all 2879`s.works as it should.i do not want to run seperates so i am offering this up for sale .850.00 shipped .i see new 12pills are about a thousand so .
everything in this amp is new cept for 8 of the pills ,those are original from davemade .the other 4 are new as is all the transformers .all transformers were swapped for new when this was rebuilt .stick could tell you more i am a end user .

if my price is way off then feel free to make a offer but i certainly wont give this away .since its rebuilt with mostly new parts its darn near a new amp .
850.00 shipped.if you want to use paypal i will ask for a few more dollars as at this level thier charge will be kinda high so figure a extra 10-15.00 if using paypal to get 850.00 to me .
this amp will remain in use until sold .just loafing it with my 4300.
comes with 175 amp anderson on it .
dsc00627l.jpg

By null at 2010-04-12
dsc00628xn.jpg

By null at 2010-04-12

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.