• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Receiver/transceiver Schematics

KI7FOX

May 18, 2010
Salt Lake City, UT
Does anyone know of or have any schematics or instructions for building HF or Microwave Receivers/transceivers. I'm especially interested in 10GHz. I hear there's a lot of increasing activity on this band and not a lot of power is needed (10-100mw).

i might be able to dig up something for the 10 gig range or under.....i got lots of spread spectrum stuff like Canopy and P2P. The rf deck in the 10 gig transciever is just a module.....but everything I have seen has alot of stripline sections...and at 10 gig that is very tight measurements.
What mode are you wanting to operate on.
Theres lots of schematics for hf stuff......but the 10 gig stuff is a real pain to do...especially if your wanting to do something like an FSK, Hop or QAM mode....

personally...anything over 1 gig is a tough build.....its easier to modify some suitable commercial stuff like some data radios or something

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.