• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Reclaim LSB 16

DECEMBER 24-25th LSB 16 NET

I'm using this bump to remind folks that our next LSB 16 net will be next week-end. We'll start Saturday, December 24th at noon and aim for every hour on the hour until 6:00P.M. We'll do it again on Christmas day. We can spread goodwill, good cheer and good wishes to all via the airwaves to our fellow WWDX members and anyone else that happens to be along for the LSB 16 ride.

Mark your calendars!

Last edited:

I'm using this bump to remind folks that our next LSB 16 net will be next week-end. We'll start Saturday, December 24th at noon and aim for every hour on the hour until 6:00P.M. We'll do it again on Christmas day. We can spread goodwill, good cheer and good wishes to all via the airwaves to our fellow WWDX members and anyone else that happens to be along for the LSB 16 ride.

Mark your calendars!
Sounds great! I'll be here at home and will be checking in whenever possible. I appreciate you setting this up, brother!

Mark your calendars!
I'll be there on Saturday Christmas Eve at noon, listening and hoping to make Contacts with my Radio Friends,I'll be traveling on Christmas day with Dad to go see extended Family,May all of my Radio Friends have a Wonderful and Blessed upcoming Christmas day with your Family's!!

73's
WDX-1863
AE-575

I'll be there on Saturday Christmas Eve at noon, listening and hoping to make Contacts with my Radio Friends,I'll be traveling on Christmas day with Dad to go see extended Family,May all of my Radio Friends have a Wonderful and Blessed upcoming Christmas day with your Family's!!

73's
WDX-1863
AE-575
Hope we can make contact. Merry Christmas to you and your family and safe travels, Steve!!

New guy will be there. I like the idea of getting that channel going again.

Box stock McKinley barefoot into a Larsen NMO27 with a permanent roof mount on a Jeep XJ.

Sirio Performer 1000 should be here any day.

561 Missouri Mobile standing by...
Welcome to the Forum, feel free to ask for help anytime as there's a great bunch of Gentlemen here who will be happy to help you out, Nice Radio setup you are planning, hope you have a Merry Christmas!!
73's
AE-575
WDX-1863

If you didn't catch it, Binrat has started a thread proposing that our Christmas week-end LSB 16 be turned into a full blown WWDX contest. Some of us suggested this a few months back. It looks like it may happen. You may want to go to the thread he started today and chime in with your 2 cents.

New guy will be there. I like the idea of getting that channel going again.

Box stock McKinley barefoot into a Larsen NMO27 with a permanent roof mount on a Jeep XJ.

Sirio Performer 1000 should be here any day.

561 Missouri Mobile standing by...
what part of mo? im in southwest mo. 2525 sw mo is what i can be called or OLD GOAT

Reactions: rixdafix
what part of mo? im in southwest mo. 2525 sw mo is what i can be called or OLD GOAT
East Central, mainly St Louis, Jefferson, and Franklin Counties but I spend a lot of time a little further south on the forest roads in Washington, Reynolds and Iron Counties. Gonna spend a day at Taum Sauk Mountain as soon as I'm sporting that Sirio...

Reactions: Rwb

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated