• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Reclaim LSB 16

I tried a few times yesterday (Sunday) afternoon and drew goose eggs. It was so quiet I went outside just to make sure my antenna wasn't damaged. At one point, two stations could barely be heard way in the background. LSB 38 wasn't much better.

The lack of Dx propagation these last few months - at a time when it was supposed to be getting more active - is a head scratcher.

I tried a few times yesterday (Sunday) afternoon and drew goose eggs. It was so quiet I went outside just to make sure my antenna wasn't damaged. At one point, two stations could barely be heard way in the background. LSB 38 wasn't much better.

The lack of Dx propagation these last few months - at a time when it was supposed to be getting more active - is a head scratcher.
Same on my end, very quiet on 16 LSB On Sunday up here in Central Pennsylvania, hoping the entire summer won't have poor DX Conditions ,but wondering if it'll get better towards the Fall like last year??

73's

Same on my end, very quiet on 16 LSB On Sunday up here in Central Pennsylvania, hoping the entire summer won't have poor DX Conditions ,but wondering if it'll get better towards the Fall like last year??

73's
We had a couple of week-ends back in October and November where folks would go from one Dx contact to another. Funny thing happens down here with our summer pattern of daily afternoon thunderstorms. We wind up getting lots of short hop skip and make contacts in Tampa or Orlando or maybe Jacksonville to Pensacola.

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?