• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Reclaim LSB 16

Brother Dxer,
I was using my Anytone AT6666 at 15 watts peak into a 3 element Hygain beam on the flat side pointed due west. One of these days I will get my new rotor on the mast and may be able to get some other stations. Rotor has been broken for about 8 months. I've had the new one since January. I have been very busy since the rotor crapped out. Almost got the "Honey-Do" list completed.
Maybe next weekend.:giggle:

David

You were sure sounding good. Yep, I can relate about the busy schedule. Between work, aging parents and house maintenance, I haven't had the time to do much.
Get that rotor on and and spin that baby! Haha..
Good hearing you out there.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
No contacts on 16 today. Conditions weren't there. I did make 1 contact on 38lsb with 431 South Carolina. A lot of other stations in there but I was mobile and in the pharmacy drive through.

I've been monitoring LSB 16 since around 12:30 as I take care of other matters. It has been dead. I hailed a few times and received absolutely no response. Then again, there hasn't been anyone out there to be heard.

The DX propagation has been pretty dead for several months now. We're due.
So true, Same up here in Central Pennsylvania!!!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.