• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Reclaim LSB 16

I heard a 420 out of Toronto at about 11:50A.M. 226 and 828 both in Texas are talking at the same time but to different stations. It doesn't sound like they can hear each other. I didn't hear 933, 273 or any of the other stations they were talking to. 529, who is near 226 just boomed in also.
i had the same here 226 and 828 talking at same time 226 is still calling now but i am having spanish amers going strong

i had the same here 226 and 828 talking at same time 226 is still calling now but i am having spanish amers going strong
I wasn't getting the Spanish AMers before, but I am getting them now. There is also some guy on AM 15 who is bleeding over like crazy. Despite the noise, 226 is stealing the show on the SSB end. He's been coming in fairly strong since noon. I heard him talking to 808 in Delaware, 121 in W. Va. mobile and 714 in Ohio.

Just connected with 945 in the upper Michigan peninsula at around 12:58 and then with 111 in upstate N.Y. around 1:06P.M.

My little improvised 1/4 wave ground plane isn't working as well as I'd like it to, but it is working.
That's me, 404. I am 945 upper michigan.

16 has gone almost dead quiet. I'm not picking up any of the AM traffic I heard for a while, no more AM 15 bleedover and I'm not hearing any of our SSB stations.

I'm doing some antenna maintenance this afternoon on my IMAX 2000 and my Radio Shack Crossbow (a Shakespeare big stick dyed in sky blue and made for Radio Shack back in the 80s). I'm hoping to get them up so I can get a little better performance than what my 102", home brew ground plane is delivering.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated