• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Reclaim LSB 16

Hopefully this weekend will have good DX Propagation for snagging some good stations out there,May you all have a Blessed Memorial Day weekend and let us all take a minute or 2 to remember those who gave their lives so that we might all enjoy our God Given Freedoms with our Family's,God Bless all of you!!

73's
WDX -1863
Steve

Mother Nature is playing hard to get again. The domestic skip has been almost non-existent all afternoon. On the other hand, I am hearing Germany, Australia and New Zealand on LSB 38.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brother DXer
It definitely hasn't been good here. I have noticed the band slightly opening. A short qso on 38 lsb with 1 South Dakota and now hearing Jamaica.

For about the last month, the skip my way has been strong along very specific arcs only. It hasn't been the domestic North America free-for-all type we used to hear on LSB 38 all the time. Instead, I'll have low noise floors with areas much farther away - like California, Washington state, Germany, Australia, etc. - making the trip with the shorter hop skip out of the picture.

That troposphere is messing with us!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated