• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Register you guns for local school

Tell School You Have Guns at Home

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 27 100.0%

• Total voters
The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing

i have always liked that quote...was that edwin burke prime minister of britain that made that quote prior to world war 2 in reference to hitler?

also like blue jays quote on what gun control is!!!

So far it is unanimous, most here would oppose such a bill. So i sure hope it does not pass.

The flip side of this issue is if they do it and publish the list with your name on it, you're probably less likely to become the victim of any home invasion or robbery. Move onto the guy that was so sure guns were the problem because he's not going to offer you a strong defense.

Finally someone sees it as I do. Not that I am for this idea mind you. We tried it up here. It failed after a 2 Billion dollar boondoggle. Everyone I see commenting on this idea was complaining it would make them a target and there was even a news story last week or so where someone on a list a newspaper published was a victim of a B&E due to their name being published as a gun owner. I think it was a coincidence they were broken into and certain parties were using that to their advantage to further their agenda. I would fully expect anyone on a published list of gun owners to be the last place someone would want to break into. In fact it may very well be the last place they break into. Ever.

Action

One important thing everyone should do is to call their congress man/woman and let them know your position on the matter. Hopefully they'll have the same position as you. if not,a little arm bending would help along with getting everyone that agrees with you to contact their's too. We have representatives in government. Make sure that they represent you.

... I would fully expect anyone on a published list of gun owners to be the last place someone would want to break into....

unless, they perhaps wanted to steal the weapons.:sneaky2: people do break into banks to steal money.

are you implying the REASON the list was published by the liberal newspaper was to (somehow) protect the gun owners:whistle:.

Registration leads to confiscation.

Shall not be infringed.

That's all you need to remember.

Yep. Couldn't agree more . . .

The day that confiscation happens, is the same day that everyone that owns guns will phone into their local police dept and claim that their home had been burglarized and all of the weapons stolen when they were away.

The local police will have to make 1000's of house calls - knowing that they are all phony.
If the feds have to do it; they will come away empty-handed.

Stupid government should know better than to mess with the individual citizen like that.
Oh snap; they don't care . . .

EDIT:
". . .millions of house calls . . ."

Last edited:
Yep. Couldn't agree more . . .

The day that confiscation happens, is the same day that everyone that owns guns will phone into their local police dept and claim that their home had been burglarized and all of the weapons stolen when they were away.

The local police will have to make 1000's of house calls - knowing that they are all phony.
If the feds have to do it; they will come away empty-handed.

Stupid government should know better than to mess with the individual citizen like that.
Oh snap; they don't care . . .

The government has all of the armed forces if need be to disarm it's citizens if need be,just like in New Orleans after that hurricane in 05'. Homeowners had guns drawn on them to give up their arms. Make your voice heard on high.

Last edited:
P.S. there are evil people in government positions that would love to take your guns away from you today but the NRA and that pesky 2nd Amendment stands in their way.

Its more like the when the goverment turns on us with rapid fire weapons , and all we have left is a 22 rifle . its totally un american to put a ban on anything that a gun store or a manufactor can make and sell to us. i guess its ok for the USA to sell weapons of mass destruction to others countries then dictate on how they should run there goverment and people . we might have to go back to claymor tripwires and lead roofs real soon. dont forget the barbwire with razors to , keep them rat basturds out . lol lol lol
stock up on your guns, bullets, knifes, army issued flame throwers, robots with explosives, and anything else you can think about .

unless, they perhaps wanted to steal the weapons.:sneaky2: people do break into banks to steal money.

It is possible however I believe it is not probable.Most B&E's are looking for something of value they can quickly cash in on and not for guns directly. here are some however that would be looking for weapons for sure however they would be a much smaller percentage. Given the choice would you break into a home of a gun owner or a non gun owner?

are you implying the REASON the list was published by the liberal newspaper was to (somehow) protect the gun owners:whistle:.

Not in the slightest and I have no idea how you drew that conclusion.

Crooks read the published report?

Probably. Maybe, Not likely. No. Take your pick.

BOOTY MONSTER said:
IT'S NONE OF THEIR DAMN BUSINESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
No your right mate and with the current GUN AGENDA this would be stupid doing!!

Its more like the when the goverment turns on us with rapid fire weapons , and all we have left is a 22 rifle .

"Those who do not comply will be labeled as terrorists, large groups of individuals who are failing to keep there oath to protect from all threats foreign and domestic will surround homes demanding that the "criminals" give them selves up and no one will be hurt. When you do not give your self up, the live camera feeds from the news media will be cut, as the news agents are concerned over loosing there governmental funding and membership to the AP and Reuters will stop reporting the scene, robots will roll up to your front porch, torch your home with incindiary bombs. It will be reported that you comitted suicide, and afterword you lite your home on fire. Your completely unharmed identification will be found, and the news will close the book on one more extremest."

On to the next non compliant house hold.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated