• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Renegade 74 Not A Good Seller

Status
Not open for further replies.
A warning is alwaays good. The analogy above doesn;t even apply to this situation. Unless McDonalds is sellng their burgers at Burger King. These guys tend to float from forum to forum making bad deal after bad deal until everyone catches on.

which forum is responsible for this deal gone bad?
If I'm not mistaken, this deal gone bad happened on Sparky's "Forum".

And if the shoe was on the other foot?

I appreciate when people inform us of bad deals in the swap section. Seems to be a rise in the amount of bad deals lately. I have zero tolerance for thieves.

Just an update if your interested, got my money back from PayPal this morning the 28th, thank God for PayPal

Reactions: 1 person
Appears to me it's time to ban everyone that is a member of sparky's forum.

Can't take any chances.

That makes no sense whatsoever. There are plenty of people here that are members at both forums and have done many good trouble free sales on both sites. The simple rule to follow is always buy from a long established member. Someone with a handfull of posts trying to sell is a clue to stay away.

That makes no sense whatsoever. There are plenty of people here that are members at both forums and have done many good trouble free sales on both sites. The simple rule to follow is always buy from a long established member. Someone with a handfull of posts trying to sell is a clue to stay away.

I think I found another Sparky's forum member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.