• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Renegade 74 Not A Good Seller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tucker442

101E
Oct 30, 2010
Jamesburg NJ
Bought a 257HP from this guy, paid him on Dec 2nd, as of today Dec 22nd, no radio, no tracking no communciations, did a case with PayPal, they said I can get my money back by the 27th if I don't hear anything or get the radio, that stinks, I really wanted the radio, shame on me for selling a good working dual final 257 so I could get an HP version. :sad:

This is the same guy(but on another forum which I no longer visit) who misrepresented a radio I bought. Stay away from him. He's a swindler.

Didn't realize this was the swap area so I can't edit my last post. Is this guy's first name Zach and is he from Oregon?

At least you used Pay-Pal, as much as I hate the double whammo team of e-bay/pay-pal when something goes bad you can get your money back.

Bought a 257HP from this guy, paid him on Dec 2nd, as of today Dec 22nd, no radio, no tracking no communciations, did a case with PayPal, they said I can get my money back by the 27th if I don't hear anything or get the radio, that stinks, I really wanted the radio, shame on me for selling a good working dual final 257 so I could get an HP version. :sad:

Yea I think so I know for sure he's from Oregon and says he's an over the road truck driver

Maybe he doesn't know there is an issue since he's on the road for possibly months at a time.:unsure:

Maybe he doesn't know there is an issue since he's on the road for possibly months at a time.:unsure:

Well then he shouldn't have sold me a radio and not ship it out, I do believe there are post offices all over the country last time I checked, it is the United States Post Office, I doubt he is driving to Hawaii, Spain or Japan

When someone wants you to pay them via PayPal gift... Tell them to get lost.

It's a damn shame with all these deadbeats lately.

Hey ya never know the radio might show up tomorrow, I do give him the benefit of the doubt but it's not looking good for me, going on over 3 weeks now, a flat rate USPS box gets to me in 3 days from the left coast

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.