• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Replies OFF In Swap Shop?

They should do their home work like I'm about to do as I'm considering selling my Iota DLS-75.

Anyone interested can shoot me a PM for pics.

Mack I have used about 150 Iota supplies in past 10 yrs, and yes they are very noise around radio equipment, I never shut mine off , juts the radio or whatever was hooked to it as with the switcher if there is no load it isnt drawing anything. So you sold the 4 pill and your selling the power supply. Did you get a big tube amp? :confused:

Mack I have used about 150 Iota supplies in past 10 yrs, and yes they are very noise around radio equipment, I never shut mine off , juts the radio or whatever was hooked to it as with the switcher if there is no load it isnt drawing anything. So you sold the 4 pill and your selling the power supply. Did you get a big tube amp? :confused:

For some reason I couldnt edit my post the Iota's are very quiet they are not noisy around radio equipment.

I'm a relatively new member here, but I agree with Booty Monster.. The ability to reply in a sale thread can be an opportunity for people who detect a scam to give the heads up to the rest of us. Dimply "doing your homework" on an item doesn't have anything to do with the seller or any possible scamming they might be involved in. Doing homework on a seller can potentially help weed out scammers, and of course persistent scammers tend to develop reputations as such, but not all scammers are persistent, nor have they always been a member here long enough to establish said reputation.

How about the option of a "seller/company reviews" section? Then people could share their experiences with various sellers, both positive and negative, and it would help offer protection to those of us who haven't been here long enough to know who is who.

I'm a relatively new member here, but I agree with Booty Monster.. The ability to reply in a sale thread can be an opportunity for people who detect a scam to give the heads up to the rest of us. Dimply "doing your homework" on an item doesn't have anything to do with the seller or any possible scamming they might be involved in. Doing homework on a seller can potentially help weed out scammers, and of course persistent scammers tend to develop reputations as such, but not all scammers are persistent, nor have they always been a member here long enough to establish said reputation.

How about the option of a "seller/company reviews" section? Then people could share their experiences with various sellers, both positive and negative, and it would help offer protection to those of us who haven't been here long enough to know who is who.

PM an Admin with your concerns and let him/her play forum police.

PM an Admin with your concerns and let him/her play forum police.

I don't agree with your suggestion mackmobile43. Leaving it up to one person (Admin) would be a very time consuming process. I have seen other forums's with a sub-board for letting member's give their opinions of seller's very successful. If you buy something from a seller and get ripped off - why not allow the buyer to leave a comment?

Last edited:
I don't agree with your suggestion mackmobile43. Leaving it up to one person (Admin) would be a very time consuming process. I have seen other forums's with a sub-board for letting member's give their opinions of seller's very successful. If you buy something from a seller and get ripped off - why not allow the buyer to leave a comment?

Our site has an iTrader feedback system here already for saying Yea or Neah for sellers/buyers.

Go to ebay and look at the (questions for the seller section) and ask yourself if the seller allowed any of the questions posed to him to be posted or not? which is the same as a sub forum controlled by someone other than yourself.

So you do as WW suggest and you then check their feedback as you do here in Itrader and you then still take your chances that everything will work out to your benefit.

I don't see the difference.

Then when you do get ass raped you go cry to the admin or ebay cops.

Buyer beware is the best you're going to do when buying online because if you can't touch it kinda deal and you'll have to rely on human nature.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.