• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Retards Trying To Work Skip On 19 AM

Yeah I'm by no means advocating using the 6 crowd as a role model for how to run your radio, just saying that most of them keep their games in their own yard. Leave them alone on their channel and they'll leave you alone on yours. Different strokes, different folks.

Most of the guys who agitate on other channels seem to do so because they're wannabe's who are butt hurt over not being able to play on 6.

I got no problem with anyone talking skip on 19. I often hear 163 down by the Rio Grande on 19. If they got the stuff to do it, then i say go for it...

There's actually a list on the web. It list's the names/handles of many Super Bowl operator's past and present. I'm assuming the list goes back many years because many of The Operators listed have a notation next to their handles/name's (DECEASED). 73

I wonder what killed them. The RF or the neighbors. :whistle:

Reactions: LeapFrog
I hate this to what is worse there is dx your on 26 or 28 and your trying to shot skip and there are 2 locals like 15 to 20 miles with a little power like 20w to 30w local talking this so annoying.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.