• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Retro Nights at Local Drive-In Theater

Mudfoot

Elmer
Jun 17, 2009
Southeast Ohio
Our local drive-in is showing:

Smokey and The Bandit

Grease is the Word

Saturday Night Fever

$10 a car load.

I'm gonna watch Smokey, but piss on the other two movies.

Our local drive-in is showing:

Smokey and The Bandit

Grease is the Word

Saturday Night Fever

$10 a car load.

I'm gonna watch Smokey, but piss on the other two movies.

Sounds like a winner!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 232
Damn,........ I didn't know drive in's still existed.:redface:

I "think" the last movie I saw at a drive in was OLD YELLER, a very sad movie BTW

Rather see Grease again!
We have a drive-in here. One large outside screen, uses FM radio for the speakers. Three inside screen. Last time I was there was about three weeks ago. Just making a delivery, didn't watch anything.
- 'Doc

Last time i was at a drive-in was in the Wisconsin Dells a couple of years ago. I think it was called the Big Sky Drive-in. They used FM as the audio source as well.

No drive ins left around my neck of the woods that i know of ,if you have one by you your very lucky ,was one of my favorite things to do .:cry::cry:

There is a Big drive inn. at Lamesa Texas, people drive for hours to come watch a show
and its FM as well so what ever sound system you have in the mobile is how you get to enjoy the movie
Sky-Vue Drive-In Theatre, Lamesa, TX 79331 Theaters

and there in a big drive in here in Lubbock Texas also
it to if FM
http://www.fandango.com/stars26stripesdriveintheater_aareh/theaterpage

When i lived in Graham Texas i was 1 block north of the drive in
had built a deck on the roof so when a movie came out i wanted to watch
just climb up on the roof and sit and watch
it was nice to sit outside and have a 5.1 surround
or those in the drive inn could listen in on 89fm something fm or just use the sit the speaker on the window style
http://www.grahamdrivein.com/

Last edited:
North Texas Mudduck thanks just might check that one out its across the Hudson river from where i live and about a fifty mile ride there use to be one about 3 miles from me its a mini maul now complete waste of space .

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated