• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

RF LIMITED EC2018 mics

BIONIC_TEXAN88

Aug 1, 2005
TEXAS PINEYWOODS
Got a brand new one and a used one. Tried out the used one whole waiting on new one. They are great but not my cup of tea. I will take a loss on these. $40 for new and $30 for used shipped CONUS.

Got a brand new one and a used one. Tried out the used one whole waiting on new one. They are great but not my cup of tea. I will take a loss on these. $40 for new and $30 for used shipped CONUS.
Mine eventually broke a wire in the mic cord at the head. I would go for a better quality mic cord in which I bought a premium mic cord at GIJOESELECTRONICS

How are they not your cup of Tea, can you ellaborate ? I am curious ! I know all mics can't be for everybody, but also what kind of radio did you try it on ?

Wasnt a fan of controls on the back and I don't really use echo since I'm mostly on ssb.
Yes,that would be a no no on SSB
Here's a tip for all you remaining 2018 Xtreme owners out there.
The echo delay knob is a little too easy to bump it off your Favorite echo delay setting. Try unscrewing the knob and place an appropriate rubber O-ring on the shaft to tighten it up some.

What I don't get is there are some on eBay that go for over $ 1,000 on those mics, that's insane !!!! Nothing justifys that in my mind LOL......

What I don't get is there are some on eBay that go for over $ 1,000 on those mics, that's insane !!!! Nothing justifys that in my mind LOL......
It's like the same same a few months ago that had up for sale on EBay and Amazon the same car stereo I purchased for $500 In '07 but he had it Listed for $1500. After my review I posted alerting potential suckers,the seller removed his item.
Justice served feels good'

It's like Some seller a few months ago that had up for sale last year on EBay and Amazon the same car stereo I purchased for $500 In '07 but he had it Listed for $1500. You have to imagine that a car stereo that was state of the art on '07 is outdated for today's needs. After my review I posted alerting potential suckers,the seller removed his item.
Justice served feels good'

P.S. This sucks that sometimes I can't edit my posts.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.