• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

RM Italy HLA-150v Amplifier

Mudfoot

Elmer
Jun 17, 2009
Southeast Ohio
Very nice amp. Been using it with my ELAD FDM-Duo. It has never seen anymore than 5 watts input. It works great and gets good reports. It covers 1.8-30 MHz. I'm only selling to pay for another amp I just purchased. This is the third HLA-150 I have owned. I ran my 817 and FLEX-1500 with them. Always had good luck with them. This one has 3 fans that keep everything cool.

I'm seeing 100-120 watts pep. It can do a little more, but output starts to get dirty.

The link shows pics and info. Mine is basically new looking. The warranty seals is intact.

http://www.rmitaly.us/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=143

$285 shipped CONUS

Hi Mudfoot (y) Help me out here. What is the attraction to this amp? Specs say 150W max. You're getting 100-120. So why the high price on these things new ? On the surface, I can't see paying that kind of money for 100 watts ???

Works 1.8-30 MHz with low input for QRP rigs. Has decent filtering for clean signal. It will do more output for me, but will start getting dirty if I push it harder. Auto or manual band switching. It's a cheaper alternative than other amps marketed towards QRP. I should have stated I'm running it at 100-120. It will do the full output. I just don't push it.

Reactions: Pez and binrat
I've had two of these in the past. This one has the new color scheme. I don't believe any internals have been changed. The fans are different, though. The others had metal grills on top. These are all plastic and are a good bit quieter than the earlier ones. Like the others, it has input and SWR protection circuitry.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated