• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Rude Mother @ Burger King

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I voted and said Not mean enough. He should have handed the pies out to everyone else. They all had to endure the brat and it's mother too. I know I would do it if I thought about it.

Reactions: psycho
I thought about doing what CK did in voting, but then for sure one of the bunch that got the pies would give his/hers to the out of control kid and then the lesson would be totally lost, and the careless mother would not have to try and explain the lesson to her little brat.

So I voted Brilliant.

I thought about doing what CK did in voting, but then for sure one of the bunch that got the pies would give his/hers to the out of control kid and then the lesson would be totally lost, and the careless mother would not have to try and explain the lesson to her little brat.

So I voted Brilliant.

Good point. I wasn't thinking about the sympathetic bleeding hearts that may have been present.

Reactions: psycho
I guess it's safe to assume the mother/brat tag team Walmarts too.
He should have asked the counter person to quadruple bag the pies and then stomp on them before throwing them in the trash.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated