• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

RX 9

Wow this radio is awesome since i got it back from Superior CB. Think im going to have to use my 100 watt power supply. They have it doing 180 watts. But ii will never run it wide open!!(y):)

Do you mean 100 amp power supply? I wonder what final or finals this radio has? They call it a 120 watt radio, 180 seems like it's really being pushed hard.

Chris released a video of the RCI, Longhorn, Superior N6 on his Facebook page today.
It has his amp pallet on the bottom.
It looks very much Galaxy out front, heatsink looks like the old 2970 one on the bottom with a big fan on it.
SWR protection ..... 6 MOSFETS, not rt1's, switchable amp on off...
I did not watch the whole vid, not home right now.
It's not my style of radio, but lots of guys like Galaxy and this looks like it's gonna have the same feel.

Jeff

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.