• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Save The Penetrator #500 antenna!

Sorry wrong antenna. Didn't have my coffee yet before posting now looking at the post. Totally off base and thinking of a different antenna. Excuse my dumbness!!

Reactions: 1 person
Hey 222DBFL, don't be hard on yourself, you was just trying to help, its all good, thanks for trying sir..

I know this is a old post and Kb6led posted some of the parts list and numbers on here.....which is pretty much what I need as well, and will ask about the SO-239 and that wire I need for mine.....going to call HY-Gain in the morning and se if they still sell parts for these old antennas......

The one I have is a 1975 model SP antenna, have the paperwork for it I got from one of these post, on this forum I think it was......and according to the paperwork, it shows the antenna having 2 bolt holes for each of the radials on the bottom of this antenna, and that's what mine has too...

Good info right here on these old school antennas....something you all need to pin so it don't get lost for sure..

Will let you know if they still sell parts like this for these antennas, and thanks for the info guys..

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.