• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Seasonal allergies anyone?

G-Golly Wally

WDX 719 SE Oklahoma
Nov 5, 2008
Southeastern Oklahoma
I don't remember suffering seasonal allergies as a kid, but as an adult it's been horrible about the last 20 years. Working in West Virginia last week they started, nothing to bad just the stuffed up nose or the opposite runny nose. I kept looking at the forecast for my part of Oklahoma my last week of work, and noticed the pollen alerts. Needless to say after I got into Missouri the sneezing started and now that I'm home, the seasonal allergies are kicking my butt to the point I'm tempted to see if a trip to the doctor would help. The over the counter stuff doesn't seem to help much

Dude that sucks!! I can imagine all the pollen in your neck of the woods. It’s arid here in SoCal but with all the rains everything is blooming.

I read that allergies start as we get older but that’s not always the case.

My son always had seasonal allergies. He got that from my wife who got it from her dad. It sucks cause they’re sneezing and clearing their throats often. It also makes his skin itch..even as a baby.

Ya man go to the doctor. Have you gotten an allergy test? So you can kinda see what triggers it?

Reactions: G-Golly Wally
No I haven't, but they offer a test at my Doctor, I think I'm going to see about getting one at my next visit.
It's more annoying than anything, mostly the sneezing. When I sneeze it's not one or two times it's more like 10 in a row.

Reactions: ForestRunner98

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated