• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Seeking Uniden Pro 810e or Realistic TRC 850 BASE CB

Well this is sorta disgusting lol... Maybe I wasn't suppose to get a silly Uniden Pro 810e. Once again got outbidded at the last minute geeeeez... I think there are many secret 810e
admirers out there that apparently come out of the bricks and woodwork suddenly cos
every time they are snatched right out from under me LOL.... CRAZY !!!!! I'm getting a
tiny bit parianoid lmao... Anyways, PLEASE IF ANYBODY SEES OR FINDS A UNIDEN
PRO 810e or the equivalant AS IN SAME RADIO BEING THE RADIO SHACK
TRC-850 please let me know but it must be in good working order and it's a plus if it
already has the clarifier opened up and been aligned of late and peaked and tuned and
has extra channels above 40... I'm not holding my breath lol but I'm hopeful !!!!!!!!!
I won't pay an arm and leg for it either but up to a fairly marginal price depending on
what shape it's in and what it's had done and done properly.
Thanks for ANYONE AND ANYBODY who helps me on this where it finally comes through
as I am indebted to you forever lol....

Jim

Reactions: 15minigrass
Oh Spacecowboy I don't have that one anymore... But in general yes sure. Okay if the radio is bare bones stock in great condition, then I figure it out after tune and peaked, aligned, clarifier opened up, and channels put in, say about $100-$125 roughly....
Oh and I want a receive mod done too, so that's what I figure.

Jim

I ended up buying a Uniden Pro 810e and it is on it's way arriving tommorow so hopefully it will be a solid good one for me !!!!! I shall reply later after I find out.

The Uniden PRO-810 and the Radio Shack version were a mobile chassis in a base unit. Same chassis as the TRC- 465, Uniden PC-122 and a few more. Single conversion chassis and rather narrow banded, I have converted a few of these to ten meters with really good performance! Second only to the Grant and Washington single conversion and third behind the Cobra 148GTL and Grant XL. Great radios!

73 mechanic

Reactions: Retro CB Guy
The Uniden PRO-810 and the Radio Shack version were a mobile chassis in a base unit. Same chassis as the TRC- 465, Uniden PC-122 and a few more. Single conversion chassis and rather narrow banded, I have converted a few of these to ten meters with really good performance! Second only to the Grant and Washington single conversion and third behind the Cobra 148GTL and Grant XL. Great radios!

73 mechanic

THANKS MECHANIC - YEAH THE ONE I GOT FROM EBAY HAS MODS DONE WITH 2 SWITCHES ADDED UNDERNEATH THAT'S SHE'S SELLING FROM HER DAD'S COLLECTION. TOLD ME HE DID THE MOD AND LOVED THIS RADIO. IT
LOOKS LIKE FROM THE PICS HE ADDED A DIFFERENT SET OF CRYSTALS OR
SOMETHING ELSE OF SOME SORT TO GET THEM FROM THE INSIDE PICS SHE
POSTED IN THE AUCTION... 73'S - JIM

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    317.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    427.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    281.6 KB · Views: 8
Well as it turns out I FINALLY got a good one and am proud owner of it !! It has extras other than channels too, like roger beep and some song themes hehehe... All knobs and lights work. It puts out much better than I dreamed it would and sounds great on talkback. Here is a few photos of it !

73's to everybody trying to help me and take care, Jim

Attachments

• my official 810e_1.jpg
    my official 810e_1.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 11
  • my official 810e_2.jpg
    my official 810e_2.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 11

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.