• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

seems kind of creepy

creepy commercial?

• yes

• no

• you're creepy

• reminds me of the original Col. Sanders

• Darrell Hammond? no way.

Results are only viewable after voting.

My favorite picture of the KFC guy USED to be located at
37 degrees, 38 minutes, 46 seconds North and
115 degrees, 45 minutes, 15 seconds West.

If you go to these coordinates on Google Earth, click on the "Historical Imagery" button and select 11/13/2006.

Set your eye altitude to around 16,000 feet.

This used to be the largest advertising logo of its kind in the world. About 325 feet wide and 510 feet high, and made up of red, white and black tiles, each one of which had to be set into place by hand. Desert winds being what they are, the mosaic was blown away within a week after it was built.

That little town is Rachel, Nevada. The building closest to the "Extra-terrestrial Highway" is the "Little A'Le'Inn".

I kinda remember Col. Sanders voice and that don't even come close but as long as his surviving family members are with it.
P.S. I just received in the mail a $5 meal coupon from KFC for complaining about how their food seasoning is more than twice as salty as it should be. :)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated