• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Senate Rejects Extension of Patriot Act

Sonwatcher said:
Highlander,
You have emotional problems. The news about Clinton was just released. I just shared the news goofball. I personally don't go along with unwarrented eavesdropping. But as far as your imbosile comments I just sit back and wonder if acting like an idiot is something you work at or if it comes naturally. If you can't react with a tone of maturity I think it best to keep your childish comments to yourself.

"Just released???!!" What, on some right-wing blog??? Echalon has been known about for YEARS. If it is just coming to light for you, that's fine, but it ain't news to me. Clinton did alot of very bad things, and deserved to be impeached for at least one of them, but not for getting a little nookie in the white house. And it STILL has nothing to do with Bush's crimes.

If you look at the date of the article it is Sunday night. Your right but it does show the NSA has been doing this for a lot longer than Bush. And members of Congress knew about it. The only reason it seems to come out now is because of politics. The paper that broke it didn't share it until right before the Patriot Act vote. As you said they sat on it for over a year. Now instead of just focusing on Bush I think Congress needs to explain why it was allowed for the 10 years before hand also.

I just read this thread for the first time. There is WAY too much name calling. It stops right now or the whole thread gets dumped into the Open Section.

Moleculo

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.