• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Server problems?

pro151

KB4RMA
Nov 10, 2007
N.E. Alabama
I am getting this message a lot the past 2 days here. It is what caused my double thread post yesterday.
Getting the same message on 2 other forums as well, anyone else seeing this problem?

503 Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily busy, try again later! Powered By LiteSpeed Web Server
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]LiteSpeed Technologies is not responsible for administration and contents of this web site![/SIZE][/FONT]

See something new every day! The problem is on my PC. I am logged into the forum on my laptop now as well and have no problem.
I can attempt to open the exact same thread on the laptop and PC simultaneously and it opens on the laptop but I get the error message on the PC.
Here is the brain teaser, both units are running W7 Enterprise and both are on identical versions of FF.
Going to have to scratch the head and do some digging on this one.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.