• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Shame on you Google!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only people who believe in the bodily resurrection of Christ can celebrate Easter in its full meaning. If Easter falls on the same day as Cezar Chavez day, then godless leftist communists like team google can certainly celebrate that can't they? What else can one expect?

Besides, how many extra hits do you think Google got from this? I'm certain the decision to "honor" Cesar Chavez had nothing to do with anything other than being provocative.

I am a non believer, does that make me a godless leftist communist?
Google is owned by the Chinese as if that's any surprise and I assume that bing is also.

"While one could argue that Google is being sensitive to those who don’t celebrate the Christian holidays Easter and Christmas — even in the Easter bunny/Santa Claus secularized sense — this is also the same company that has honored Day of the Dead with a doodle every year since 2008.

And while Day of the Dead is an important Mexican national holiday that celebrates the dead, there is absolutely no good argument for why it deserves more acknowledgement than the two holidays that celebrate the life of Jesus Christ."

be careful making threads about religion here , you may get banned .......

http://www.worldwidedx.com/announcements-open-forum/152107-ignorance-work.html

i was .... and then i was flamed by a admin here and accused of despising folks here along with the flaming , all post supporting the thread were deleted and only those supporting the view of the admin was left ......

just saying .................

I LOVE GOOGLE !!!! their browser rocks and i haven't t found a better search engine for my needs . i really really hope they release their chrome OS on disk or download !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No booty, you were banned for a while because you just cannot resist doing something that you have been repeatedly warned about and your display of the fact that you have a problem with admin authority.You were not flamed. You just didn't like the truth that was told. If you want to go down that road again we would be happy to show you the door and call you a cab.

BTW FWIW I was not the one tbat edited that forum as I am sure you think that.

I told the truth. If you want to call me a liar because I said you were not flamed for me telling the truth then that is simply your way around the truth yet again. Some call it flamed. Others simply call it telling the truth. If you had done what was asked without being a smart ass things would have ended differently. The PM's from several members were in support of actions taken. Do we really want to take this further? Think about that before you answer that question.

you have become a bully admin . i'm not the only person you try to threaten to respect your authorti cartman . and i see you edited your post in the other thread . for what it's worth i don't despise anyone on this forum ... SO THATS A LIE !! . you're becoming like robb was .... and we know how that ended .

any how .... you do what you gotta do ... ass hole

No bullying. Just taking a harder stance with those that refuse to abide by admin requests that's all. Some people can live with rules while others live to press the limits of those rules. Go say hi to Mack and the crew on his forum. I am sure you guys will have lots to talk about and have lots of name calling to do.

Sorry about that folks. I knew this was going to go south as soon as I saw the religious aspect of the thread and that Booty was starting to post. Booty, just like some other former members, is just like a junkyard dog with a bone. No way in hell will he just give it up and take a rest even when he is wrong.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.