• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

sharing a good find

Untested other than powered up. For Parts Or Not Working so you can't force a return if it's a lemon .... and $250 ??? You think this is a good deal ? Remind me not to ask you to help me look for stuff.

Reactions: Marconi
We called that one the "Galaxy 148" when it hit the market.

Not a terrible radio when it was new almost 30 years ago.

It's not just the years, it's the miles too. You would have to be in love with that model to pay that. A radio one-third as old would be a better bet as a daily driver. And probably cheaper.

Just the same it's rare enough to bring that kind of price, whatever you or I may think it's worth.

Reactions: Marconi
Untested other than powered up. For Parts Or Not Working so you can't force a return if it's a lemon .... and $250 ??? You think this is a good deal ? Remind me not to ask you to help me look for stuff.

Yes, you can. Tell ebay it is not as advertised and you get you get your money back. Shipping and all. Ask me how I know...​

Reactions: 1iwilly
NO YOU CAN'T. Not unless they they stated it is Working As Should in the ad. If they make no operational claims on the rig, then there is nothing to make a claim on.

NO YOU CAN'T. Not unless they they stated it is Working As Should in the ad. If they make no operational claims on the rig, then there is nothing to make a claim on.
Ebay once forced a refund on me because the flashlight I sold "smelled sweet." Ebay is happy to screw a seller, so I don't doubt one could return most anything if they know how to play the game.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated