• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

SHIPPING ON THE CHEAP?

Sonar

Apr 8, 2016
The single item I sold and obviously had to ship was offered for and sold for $375. I shipped that item the way I would if I were sending something out to my technician for repair. And that's UPS two day ground. The recent sale was my first and didn't mind spending the $28 shipping Ups 2 day ground insured for what this buyer bought it for. I'm going to be listing some items for sale. They're not big ticket items and having to spend $25 to ship an item that I sell for $50-$100 doesn't make sense.
So. What's the cheapest way to send items throughout the country? Thanks

Last edited:

usps flat rate box.
I will check out the USPS site, and get some information on flat rate boxes. As I mentioned in my op I've only shipped Brown two day ground. I've never shipped anything anything any other way. Thanks for the information.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.