• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Shortwave Radio

ronaldgordon

Oct 15, 2006
Dear CBer's,
It has been a while since I have written you. I hope that you are having a Happy Holiday Season. As a suggestion, you may want to check out Shortwave Radio. The excitement is great and the time listening is rewarding. Also, the AM and FM Bands on the Shortwave Radio are great to listen to also. Sports and Talk Shows are very informative.

Thank You,
Ronald Gordon

Dear ronaldgordon shortwave listener type person. As a CB'er and ham radio operator and fellow shortwave listener it has likewise been many moons since we have received your written words. The absence of your wise counsel makes CBers everywhere sad. I hope you are having a happy holiday season. As a suggestion, you might like to check out CB and ham radio. The excitement is great and the time transceiving is more rewarding them many cows. Also, the AM, sidebands, FM, Morris Code, RTTY, WWV, PACKTOR, Uplinks, Downlinks, Net and Squelch Controls along with them there satellites up in the space air are great to make contact with. Trucker Time and Lot Lizzard Tonight are great to listen to.

Perhaps you could share some of your SWL experience with us. Maybe you can tell us how SWL is exciting to you and some more about how you have been rewarded with your listening time
interview.gif

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.