• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Should have done it sooner !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swamper105

Mar 19, 2008
Lansford ,Pa
Does anyone have an idea how many CDX members have got there licenses . It sure would be nice to no that we are all moving forward into the hobbies and not stagnate ..
I think there's a lot of good info on the web for anyone interested in radio once anyone gets there amateur radio licenses one of the first things you hear is I should have does this years ago ...There so much to do there surly is no limitation to the hobbies ..even it you just prefer to be a hardware operator your only limit is you imagination to the things that are available to you even if you cant afford a radio right away there's echo link with gives you access to repeaters all over the world yes World ..there's quit a few digital modes .. even a Tech class can operate on some of 10 meters and in a area of some good DX..and as you advice it only gets better .General class is the most popular with the General you get most of the bands except a few frequency allocated to the extra class ..Its nice not to worry so much about band conditions there is always always a contact to be made or a good ragchew going on somewhere

I got my Tech 03/03/07
Gen 03/15/07
Extra 05/14/08
I made some good friends on the cb and most of the have upgraded now ..I think anyone who has ever kicked the idea around should really go for it.. if not you are missing out on a great experience that is available to anyone.. I personally always enjoyed the CDX contest was proud to join the club.. I found everyone in the cdx club hams or not where all first class operators . I guess I am one of the old timers that would like to see the CDX club go in the right direction .I could only imagine how great it would be if everyone got there ticket with all the member we have and the new ones we would get once we all got on the ham bands it would take of the the 10 10 club

Hey swamper...there's a thread in one of the ham sections where a lot of us that are hams have checked in over the years. I don't think there's an *official* list, but it's always fun to run into forum members on the air.

That is one of the purposes of this forum, we encourage ALL radio related topics here.

We have moderators here that are CB operators or amateur radio operators. This way we can watch ourselves to keep the forum on track for everyone.
(y)

Does anyone have an idea how many CDX members have got there licenses . It sure would be nice to no that we are all moving forward into the hobbies and not stagnate ..
I think there's a lot of good info on the web for anyone interested in radio once anyone gets there amateur radio licenses one of the first things you hear is I should have does this years ago ...There so much to do there surly is no limitation to the hobbies ..even it you just prefer to be a hardware operator your only limit is you imagination to the things that are available to you even if you cant afford a radio right away there's echo link with gives you access to repeaters all over the world yes World ..there's quit a few digital modes .. even a Tech class can operate on some of 10 meters and in a area of some good DX..and as you advice it only gets better .General class is the most popular with the General you get most of the bands except a few frequency allocated to the extra class ..Its nice not to worry so much about band conditions there is always always a contact to be made or a good ragchew going on somewhere

I got my Tech 03/03/07
Gen 03/15/07
Extra 05/14/08
I made some good friends on the cb and most of the have upgraded now ..I think anyone who has ever kicked the idea around should really go for it.. if not you are missing out on a great experience that is available to anyone.. I personally always enjoyed the CDX contest was proud to join the club.. I found everyone in the cdx club hams or not where all first class operators . I guess I am one of the old timers that would like to see the CDX club go in the right direction .I could only imagine how great it would be if everyone got there ticket with all the member we have and the new ones we would get once we all got on the ham bands it would take of the the 10 10 club

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.