• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

SILTRONIX 1011 D Comanche Freq Mod Undo

captron

Aug 9, 2010
I need to find out how to unmodified my Siltronix 1011 D Comanche. Someone has modified the 28.5 MHz position to do the frequency range Bellow CH 1 (from about 26.5-27.0 MHz). I want to undo this and put it back on the 10 Meter HAM band (28.5-29.0 MHz). Will someone please contact me and let me know the details on how to accomplish this. Thank you,
Ron

I need to find out how to unmodified my Siltronix 1011 D Comanche. Someone has modified the 28.5 MHz position to do the frequency range Bellow CH 1 (from about 26.5-27.0 MHz). I want to undo this and put it back on the 10 Meter HAM band (28.5-29.0 MHz). Will someone please contact me and let me know the details on how to accomplish this. Thank you,
Ron

You might want to check the trimmer cap on the top of the VFO compartment. As I recall there are two there, one for each band. It is likely that this has been adjusted to work below the normal frequency. I suspect they may have added another padder cap across the trimmer to cause the frequency to drop as much as it has on this band. You might see this under the cover.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.