• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Sirio 5000 performer......

phantom309

Aug 23, 2015
I have bought a couple of these last year, I really like them and would like to purchase 2 more, problem is finding a good source for them?

I have tried a bunch of online places, place the order then told they aren't in stock and they don't know when more will be coming in. I haven't found any physical cb shop that I have I been to to carry them, many never knew that they even existed.

What's up with this? Have they stopped importing them?

I'm looking for the trucker version on the shaft.

He has the told down versions, just not the one I want.

Bummer.

Wonder if because they are ebay, he counts them as already sold as far as store stock goes?

I hate ebay, but that may be the route I go.

Thank you.

Reactions: camaro1
I am interested in one of these for my pickup. Need a 22" shaft though just to clear the roofline. Is it easy to add a different riser?

Brett

I am interested in one of these for my pickup. Need a 22" shaft though just to clear the roofline. Is it easy to add a different riser?

The shaft doesn't do anything helpful when it comes to clearing the roofline because it still radiates and has a fair chunk of the RF current flowing in it. It doesn't move the base of the antenna to the top of the shaft.

DNJ Radio shows they have the Sirio performer 5000 trucker in stock. Both the camo and the regular one appear to be in stock. Might want to check there again if you haven't already. As for the longer shaft, might try Wilson for one or one of the antenna builders might carry them. Longer bottom shaft they is.

I say appears to be in stock as it will let me proceed all the way to checkout with either. No mention of being back ordered. Might also email or even call to make sure. Here is what I see when I go there now. Appear to be in stock.
Hope this helps. Hopefully they have them in stock!!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    223.5 KB · Views: 8
  • image.png
    image.png
    384.3 KB · Views: 8
A lot of the online shops don't have real-time stock. Once you order you receive a backorder message so don't assume because you can get to check that it's in stock.

Gotcha Big Kahuna, that is why I say it appears to be in stock. You are correct as to how they will do you though. A simple email or phone call would answer the question I suppose as to whether or not they have them in stock.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.