• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Sirio mobile antennas, which is which

I've wondered if the Sirio will work on a Wilson roof mount as well. I've got several, older, Wilson 1000 antennas and one of the newer 5000s. I would really like to know if a Sirio would fit properly on the Wilson roof mount.
it will...BUT it longer than a wilson. and it can tip over ..i knocked mine over a few times hitting low branches

So I installed the sirio fighter 5000 the one that folds over, on a Wilson rooftop mount. Worked out great antenna tuned up pretty quick.
So far I like it, I would like a replacement stinger though. When I got it in shipping it got bent. I know it doesn't really amount to much but I would like to replace the stinger. Any idea where I can get a replacement stinger for this thing? I mean I'd buy a couple just to have

Reactions: mrgumby
Whip for your Sirio Fighter 5000:

P/N: 2507503.00
(Ø3.5x1800xØ1.5mm INOX)
Hmmm .. at $145 shipping...ill pass

Hmmm .. at $145 shipping...ill pass
I agree. But with the part # maybe someone on Ebay or in the USA may carry the part. Surprisingly, NewEgg carries some Sirio parts. Or take the dimensions and see if you can find another whip that is close enough.

Where is this people located ? The charged me $ 166 for a single stinger. Incredible.

Attachments

• IMG_5457.png
    IMG_5457.png
    126.7 KB · Views: 4
Never mind. I found out. According with Google Maps, they are in the UK.

They must be a US Sirio distributor somewhere, if not, go fo an universal stinger. Use a caliper to measure stinger diameter and go to flea bay .

Never mind. I found out. According with Google Maps, they are in the UK.

They must be a US Sirio distributor somewhere, if not, go fo an universal stinger. Use a caliper to measure stinger diameter and go to flea bay .
If you can find me universal stingers that are longer than 70 in I'd appreciate it, the longest thing that I can find is a Wilson stinger at 62 or 66 in

If you can find me universal stingers that are longer than 70 in I'd appreciate it, the longest thing that I can find is a Wilson stinger at 62 or 66 in
Sorry, I didn’t know that stinger was so long. Maybe you can go to a place where aluminum and stainless steel rods are sold. They may sell you the length you are looking for, but they are not tappered.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.