• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Sirio mobile antennas, which is which

I've wondered if the Sirio will work on a Wilson roof mount as well. I've got several, older, Wilson 1000 antennas and one of the newer 5000s. I would really like to know if a Sirio would fit properly on the Wilson roof mount.
it will...BUT it longer than a wilson. and it can tip over ..i knocked mine over a few times hitting low branches

So I installed the sirio fighter 5000 the one that folds over, on a Wilson rooftop mount. Worked out great antenna tuned up pretty quick.
So far I like it, I would like a replacement stinger though. When I got it in shipping it got bent. I know it doesn't really amount to much but I would like to replace the stinger. Any idea where I can get a replacement stinger for this thing? I mean I'd buy a couple just to have

Whip for your Sirio Fighter 5000:

P/N: 2507503.00
(Ø3.5x1800xØ1.5mm INOX)
Hmmm .. at $145 shipping...ill pass

Never mind. I found out. According with Google Maps, they are in the UK.

They must be a US Sirio distributor somewhere, if not, go fo an universal stinger. Use a caliper to measure stinger diameter and go to flea bay .

Never mind. I found out. According with Google Maps, they are in the UK.

They must be a US Sirio distributor somewhere, if not, go fo an universal stinger. Use a caliper to measure stinger diameter and go to flea bay .
If you can find me universal stingers that are longer than 70 in I'd appreciate it, the longest thing that I can find is a Wilson stinger at 62 or 66 in

If you can find me universal stingers that are longer than 70 in I'd appreciate it, the longest thing that I can find is a Wilson stinger at 62 or 66 in
Sorry, I didn’t know that stinger was so long. Maybe you can go to a place where aluminum and stainless steel rods are sold. They may sell you the length you are looking for, but they are not tappered.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.