• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

sirio on 5k magnet mount??

I have heard they fit, but some say the magnet is not beefy enough to hold the Sirio at speed. Others don't. lol So, try it and see if it flies off at 90 mph. I have not tried one myself, so I am only offering heresay. :D

Let us know how you make out with it.

RT307

The Wilson 5k holds up to +90mph with that big ol' fat bottom :) Doesn't even think about budging even at that speed in a mad downpour

Which one do you have Malen? I was looking at the Performer, but am open to options :)

Thanx guys!!

I have a P5000 that has been on two different W5000 magmounts, one roof mounted, the other on the center of the trunk lid. Both locations have withstood 90 mph highway speeds.

I DID knock the trunk mount over during a hard rainstorm from hitting a low hanging tree limb. I since have hit the same limb on a weekly basis in dry weather with no problems.

My $.02, FWIW.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.