• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Sirio Performer 5000 whip

2NC995

DAN
Feb 23, 2008
Coastal NC
I am needing a long whip for an antenna project and the Sirio replacement whip may fit the bill.

Does anyone happen to know, or even an approximation is welcome, the diameter at the heavy end?

I’m looking for something like a Wilson or Predator whip (thin and light), but having never seen one in person I suspect the Siro might be substantially heavier.

Most of those stainless steel whips taper from 3mm on the bottom to 1.5mm on the top

Ok...was thinking about an 8th, which is close to 3mm. Just need to make sure the Sirio isn’t too much bigger than that. I can make the hole bigger easy enough, but I want a slender/ soft whip

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated