• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Sirio US distributer?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 221
DNJ Radio

Ok,I just received a response from DNJ Radio. Here's their reply about This website I posted.
Hi Tim,

Yes, that's the antenna department of us. Although the same location, But they operate independently
from us. They have broad range of coverage such as industry antenna, cellular, wlan, winmax, DECT,
M2M (machine 2 machine) etc.. they also handle the customize and private label order for industry and
government agency.. They go to different trade shows..

DNJ side is more focus on the Ham and CB customers.. hope this explains :) Thank you!

Joe

On Sun, Oct 27, 2013 at 10:15 AM, Xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
The antenna's fine. I'm a member on Worldwide Radio Forum. Another forum member has gotten a reply to their inquiry about who are authorized Sirio Antenna dealers in the USA. I found a Sirio Antenna website in Silicon Valley that has a link to DNJ Radio on their 'info' tab. I was asking if you had anything to do with this business. Here's the link below
thanks.
Sirio Antenna, High Performance Antenna Made in Italy

Sent from xxxxxxxxxx

On Oct 27, 2013, at 13:11, DNJ Radio <dnjradio@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Tim

What's wrong with the antenna? we can help out, thank you!

Joe

On Sun, Oct 27, 2013 at 9:54 AM, Xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello
I'm trying to resolve an issue with official Sirio Antenna outlets in the US. This link I'm posting in this email has a link to DNJ Radio. Are you two one in the same? Thanks
Sirio Antenna, High Performance Antenna Made in Italy

--
Cheers,
--------------
DNJ Radio
DNJ Radio

--
Cheers,
--------------
DNJ Radio
DNJ Radio

DNJ Radio Email#2

Hi Tim,

To answer the question of dealership, we are the main Sirio dealer for CB/Ham equipment, just email
us directly for anything in that category. For Industrial and large OEM order, or B2B deals, sirioantenna.com will
take in charge, we'll pass the message on to them for any big orders... Thank you!

--------------
DNJ Radio
DNJ Radio

Since DNJ has expanded to carry a larger selection of the Sirio line beyond just CB and Ham antennas, the SirioAntenna.com site was created. DNJ is still listed as the buyer / distributor through Sirio even though the name of the site they sell them under is different in this case. Have no worries, all products sold on that site will be original. Sorry if I wasn't clear on that earlier.

DNJ Radio in Calif and H&Y Electronics in KY. Purchased a P5000 mobile ant from DNJ and delivery was swift with no problems. :D

In addition, DNJ sent my antenna in Sirio packaging complete with their verification card (scratch off card which contains a serial number that you go to Sirio's official website, enter the code and it tells you if it's a genuine Sirio product - not a counterfeit).

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.