• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Six pill High Drive Fat Boy

i'm definitely a fan of loud audio ... when it's understandable . but i hate the chit4brains folks who over-modulate so bad they have to repeat themselves .......... and/or i hear them on nearby (or not so nearby) channels miles away .

I hate when you have to guess what the other operator is saying too. The echo/reverb guys who don't know how to run their stations are even more annoying.......don't even mention single, double, triple, and quadruple roger beeps. :mad:
I heard a mobile on Channel 6 this morning that was actually crackling like bacon frying in a pan........halfway in the red, but if he cut the drive back a little bit he would still be halfway in the red but no crackling. What's funny is that the channel six guys pay huge money to lay down full meter carriers and sound like shit.

As closure and watching how Karma works, little Timmy, the 1111111111111 guy, finally got busted a few months ago and you won't be hearing from him anymore.
LOL, give me a break.Tim H. the 111111111111111 guy(there are many copy cats) is still on here in Phoenix almost every day and evening and was doing the 11111111111111 thing 2 days ago when then skip was running.I live in the Phoenix area, I know him, and I live about 15 miles from him and closer to the infamous Sky Banger and I pretty much know when he's on. When the conditions are running you can hear him every day in the morning and evening, he didn't get busted, nobody in the Phoenix area has been busted in over 25 years.LOL, geez Albert get a clue dude.

Last edited:
Reactions: NZ8N and groundwire
LOL, give me a break.Tim H. the 111111111111111 guy(there are many copy cats) is still on here in Phoenix almost every day and evening and was doing the 11111111111111 thing 2 days ago when then skip was running.I live in the Phoenix area, I know him, and I live about 15 miles from him and closer to the infamous Sky Banger and I pretty much know when he's on. When the conditions are running you can hear him every day in the morning and evening, he didn't get busted, nobody in the Phoenix area has been busted in over 25 years.LOL, geez Albert get a clue dude.
Not clueless.....not my fault that Mother Nature finally gave us Floridians a break and he completely disappeared off our scope (as did Hard Drive). My comment was reiterated from another poster who said the same thing. If indeed Timmy is still doing his thing and you live nearby.....well, that's on YOU to let it continue!

• Haha
Reactions: techradioman

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.