• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

SKIP IS HERE

Way to go ( with the skip)

One of the things that got me into better radios and ultimately ham radio..was to be able to not simply be able to talk skip really good...but also enable me to be able to talk with locals even when skip is rolling all over the place..

But now...where i used to talk lots of skip...Now i talk mad crazy skip with only slight conditions..

Oh and i still have not ( and likely never will) use a amp/linear

Conditions last night and this morning..... Worked Colorado, Alabama and North Carolina with 5X8 plus... This morning East coast right in there with Rhode Island and Long Island but signals were up and down!
Usual early summer conditions called Sporadic E :D Hopefully more to come!

mechanic

West Coast Skip

I just hooked up my RoadTalker SSB ( 1st time on CB / SSB in 10 years ) and the the skip is as good as it was back then.

I am in Oregon right on the CA /OR boarder and hear San Diego-the CA desert- Malibu CA, Las Vegas-Utah-WA-Hawaii & Alaska , all of this from a mobile K40 & a bear foot radio.(y)

(( Soon 2 B Super Penetrated & Loving it )) :unsure:

There are really some differences. I am from Turkiye-İstanbul. Normally southern cities are never heard from istanbul. But this year I heard many CB'ers from south. I dont know what but there is something different this year.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.