• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

slingblade amps ?

Se7en

Jun 27, 2010
Ca
who is slingblade? There slowly popping up on eBay. Is this person a new amp builder ...maybe old?

Last edited:

Yes, SlingBlade has been around for a long time really, he is not a mass builder of amps.
Some of the old guys ( members ) here will remember him and his wife, Slingblade, and Webbsjewel used to stop in from time to time and say hello.
WebbsJewel used to be a lady to be respected in the old CDX contest`s
If it is indeed Him, he built some nice clean looking Comp Style amps, both Mobile, and a few base amps.
He had his hand in building a few antennas as well.
Jay in the Mojave might remember him, some of the other guys......
I think Back to Jacksonville in about 2004 is bout the last I heard anything from them...I might still have some old pictures around here.

For some of the real old guys... "Muscle Man" Amps, that might ring a bell.

Jeff

Last edited:
Man...I need to go dig some old hard-drives out of storage.

Jeff

Attachments

• SlingBlade 3 pill.jpg
    SlingBlade 3 pill.jpg
    232.8 KB · Views: 212
  • Zero One and SlingBlade Antennas.jpg
    Zero One and SlingBlade Antennas.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 189
he had a few on eBay i think there is one left i haven't seen any base ones tho, just was worried he was another AMpower dude,,, good thing i edited my post l.o.l

cool nice to see some people still on the CB business and not stuck on LSD.
iv seen that picture before AudioShockWav have any more photos? maybe some specs on those neat coil antennas>? more amp pics would be nice :-D

I have if I ever find it, stuff that is old as dirt....most of it is from back when we were on EZBoard....back when Express Electronics Incorporated was still in business ( some of you guys must remember the turbo tunes...god Happy Hamer is going to love that) And the this place was part of chargers castle...When the motherboard went up on the computer I had, I saved the hard-drive.
It is in a box in storage
X-Force was just getting started back then.
One of these days................
This forum has been around a long time.

Jeff

I have if I ever find it, stuff that is old as dirt....most of it is from back when we were on EZBoard....back when Express Electronics Incorporated was still in business ( some of you guys must remember the turbo tunes...god Happy Hamer is going to love that) And the this place was part of chargers castle...When the motherboard went up on the computer I had, I saved the hard-drive.
It is in a box in storage
X-Force was just getting started back then.
One of these days................
This forum has been around a long time.

Jeff
:pop: go on go on :pop:
such a lovely story on the past of this site and other things.....

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated