• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

SMART 10Meter Amateur Mobile Radio

Stumblefoot

Jul 12, 2022
I can't find any info on this radio, it's very small Its AM/FM Frequency range 25.615-30.05MHz 6 bands. Output is 8 Watts or 4 Watts FM/AM according to the manual. I got it used, plugged it in, nothing..replaced fuse still nothing. seems like it would be a good little radio but not sure if its worth repairing.

• Haha
Reactions: Rwb

Anytone Smart. Probably this one https://manuals.plus/anytone/smt02-smart-10-meter-ham-radio-manual . Pretty much useless for ham as it lacks repeater offset or CTCSS/DCS but it should have 5khz tuning. It should have a diode near where the power goes into the board to save the board in the event power is hooked up backwards. Bypass it with a jumper and see if it cuts on you may be lucky, or it might either not have such a thing or be tiny SMT

I can't find any info on this radio, it's very small Its AM/FM Frequency range 25.615-30.05MHz 6 bands. Output is 8 Watts or 4 Watts FM/AM according to the manual. I got it used, plugged it in, nothing..replaced fuse still nothing. seems like it would be a good little radio but not sure if its worth repairing.
i owned 1 and it lasted almost as long as warrenty,they sent me a replacement n i swapped it off never turning it. on cheep too

Thanks, but its not an Anytone, hence my bewilderment, it has NO markings on the case or mic no serial # nothing. The Amytone Smart doesn't have these frequencies built in. nor the output power this one claims, and has its logo on the top and the mic.
I'll open it up later this afternoon and look for that diode
And I hadn't really planed as using as a Ham but band DE is the CB band...26.0965-27.405

• Haha
Reactions: Rwb
Thanks, but its not an Anytone, hence my bewilderment, it has NO markings on the case or mic no serial # nothing. The Amytone Smart doesn't have these frequencies built in. nor the output power this one claims, and has its logo on the top and the mic.
I'll open it up later this afternoon and look for that diode
And I hadn't really planed as using as a Ham but band DE is the CB band...26.0965-27.405
its an anytone. they had like 9 bands desolder a place n gave our 40 channels and upped it to a lip burning 8 watts

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated