• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Smartphone issues resolved

Moleculo

Ham Radio Nerd
Apr 14, 2002
The navigation issues with the smartphone view of the site should now be resolved. Thanks for your patience.

Reactions: Sonar

The navigation issues with the smartphone view of the site should now be resolved. Thanks for your patience.
That's moleculo. Everything seems to be working fine. I just noticed that even my speech-to-text is working properly. It wasn't last night. I I don't know if it was the update to the site that affected my speech to text, but it's the only site and anywhere for that matter where my speech to text wasn't working properly. This reply is being written using my speech to text, and as you can see everything seems fine. I'm I'm going to have to assume that it was the issue that was causing every other problem after the upgrade you did. It's working fine now as is everything else. I like the new look and the way the smartphone version works. Congratulations on a great job. And thanks for running the best radio Forum on the interweb. 73 s

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated