• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Snakes Be Out Soon...Warming up Outside

Here's the 5 footer, blasted with No. 4 shot out of my assault 12 guage 870. Yep, I assaulted him right in the head. I like to get real close before I drop the hammer.
20180318_154337.jpg

Forsaken? Blasphemous? For one, God created them, and two I ain't never held no blasphemous conversations with no snake. No sir, not once, not ever, nope, didn't do it and ya cain't prove it. No way. Oh, that's right I forgot, snakes can't talk! :p

Reactions: Rwb and 357magnum
Snakes ain’t a worry in your region UNLESS at the arrival of Spring every veterinarian and farm-ranch supply is holding simultaneous sales on both anti-venom and snake boots. (The brush country of South Texas. Where, my late father-in-law informed me, the 12-year olds had to come find an adult if the rattler was OVER six feet).

There ain’t nothing I hate worse than a cottonmouth.

It's dem little'ns that are more prone to get ya! You don't see them at first. When I step out on the porch barefoot, which is not often, I'm very alert. They like hanging around under the porch. It's cool, and moist, and dark. Have had several strike my boots or pants. Blue jeans are pretty tough.

Reactions: 357magnum
I carry my cobra .22 magnum derringer loaded with shot shells.last year i shot 24 copperheads that were near the unload augers on grain bins. Those mag shotshells sure play hell with their heads
That 22mag shotshell is really impressive. I load up my single 6 with it .

Reactions: 357magnum

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.